Welcome

I am a stay-at-home mother of 3 living in Utah...who desires to learn more regarding cooking and baking. I hope through my culinary adventures I will learn enough to cook and bake decent food and maybe help fellow moms with their struggles in the kitchen.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Viking Professional Hand Blender

In order to make life easier on any home chef/cook a hand immersion blender seems to be necessary. I want to get the most out of my money and so I am in the research phase...

I have virtually come across the viking professional hand blender and wonder if anyone has used this hand blender, and if so, is it worth the price? It seems to have everything I would want/need, but I just don't know quite yet. I guess I need to find somewhere I could test it out! :)


Click here to be redirected to the Viking Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment