Welcome

I am a stay-at-home mother of 3 living in Utah...who desires to learn more regarding cooking and baking. I hope through my culinary adventures I will learn enough to cook and bake decent food and maybe help fellow moms with their struggles in the kitchen.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Pecan Pie


Ingredients:

3 Eggs
1 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Light Corn Syrup
1/2 tsp Salt
1 Tblsp Flour
2 Cups Pecans
2 tsp Vanilla
2 Tblsp Butter, softened
1 pre-made Keebler Ready Crust--whatever taste you prefer. I have  made it with Shortbread, Nilla Wafer, and graham cracker crust

Mix Thoroughly and add to a 9 inch crust, if you want a pastry pie crust it should be unbaked. bake for 1 hr at 325 *F


This is a super tasty and EASY recipe! It turns out wonderful every time I bake it!

No comments:

Post a Comment