Welcome

I am a stay-at-home mother of 3 living in Utah...who desires to learn more regarding cooking and baking. I hope through my culinary adventures I will learn enough to cook and bake decent food and maybe help fellow moms with their struggles in the kitchen.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Williams- Sonoma has FREE cooking classes!

Williams-Sonoma has FREE cooking classes every Sunday morning (with the exception of two stores that are on Saturday morning). Please click here for this Month's free class schedule.

I just so happen to live near one of the two stores that holds their free cooking class on Saturday mornings instead of Sunday. This week was Braising-- I loved it. I knew some information on how to braise meats, but really felt like a "fish out of water" with braising the root veggies. I am more confident and will soon be trying out new recipes to solidify my new found knowledge on braising. I am excited!


Note to self:

Braising meats: take out of fridge about 30 minutes before and pat dry with paper towels before sticking on the hot pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment