Welcome

I am a stay-at-home mother of 3 living in Utah...who desires to learn more regarding cooking and baking. I hope through my culinary adventures I will learn enough to cook and bake decent food and maybe help fellow moms with their struggles in the kitchen.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Seared Scallop Spinach Salad I will find a recipe for you...

I ate at Macaroni Grill this last week and have found a new recipe I am trying to recreate. This salad seriously HIT the spot and I MUST figure it out! Click here for the limited time lunch menu link to Mac Grill. :)

Seared Sea Scallops on top of a warmed spinach salad--the greens just slightly wilted and tossed with aged proschiutto,  a bunch of roasted garlic cloves, fresh lemon and extra virgin olive oil vinegarette! OH MERCY was this delicious and nutritious (under 400 calories).

Has anyone already figured out the recipe? If so, please let me know....I would hate to reinvent this wheel. I will keep you posted on how my experimentation turns out...

No comments:

Post a Comment