Welcome

I am a stay-at-home mother of 3 living in Utah...who desires to learn more regarding cooking and baking. I hope through my culinary adventures I will learn enough to cook and bake decent food and maybe help fellow moms with their struggles in the kitchen.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

SILPAT!!!

I literally use my silpats ALL the time! This amazing product transforms your jelly roll pans/ cookie sheets into nonstick bliss! Who needs parchment paper to line your sheets for some cookie recipes when you have these wonderful mats! I really wouldn't even want to make most cookies if I have to be without them anymore. Yes, I am that dedicated on this wonderful invention! WORD to the wise: don't even bother with the knock-off brands. I got a few as presents a couple of years back and they are NOT the same!!! This is one of those items you just buy the original because it is worth it!

Feel free to check out their website by clicking here.

I know you can purchase them and Bed, Bath, & Beyond, Amazon.com, Sur La Table, and many more locations!

No comments:

Post a Comment