Welcome

I am a stay-at-home mother of 3 living in Utah...who desires to learn more regarding cooking and baking. I hope through my culinary adventures I will learn enough to cook and bake decent food and maybe help fellow moms with their struggles in the kitchen.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pan Fried Chicken


So here's my attempt at pan frying chicken.... It was so tasty and amazing! I am so glad I went to that free cooking class at Williams-Sonoma because it taught me how to keep the silly breading ON the bird for once!!!

I first brined the chicken for 30 minutes, dredged in seasoned flour, egg mixture, and seasoned flour again and pan fried these amazing pieces of chicken! It turned out so tasty I will definitely do more of this type of cooking!!!!

Tips: have your meat at room temperature and pat DRY before you start dredging! Have the oil at the appropriate temperature and don't overcrowd the pan!

No comments:

Post a Comment