Welcome

I am a stay-at-home mother of 3 living in Utah...who desires to learn more regarding cooking and baking. I hope through my culinary adventures I will learn enough to cook and bake decent food and maybe help fellow moms with their struggles in the kitchen.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Gygi Culinary Solutions Cooking Classes

Gygi Culinary Solutions also has cooking classes that are worth noting. Click here for the link to their cooking class schedule. Prices vary depending on the class and the classes are all different and sound wonderful. For example, they have an 8 part series called the Fine Art of Cooking that is $49 per class or $320 for the whole series.I have yet to enroll...I am still content taking free classes--but I fully intend on going someday!



Gygi Culinary Solutions is located @
3500 South 300 West
Salt Lake City, Utah
(801) 268-3316
Hours: 9am - 6pm Monday - Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment