Welcome

I am a stay-at-home mother of 3 living in Utah...who desires to learn more regarding cooking and baking. I hope through my culinary adventures I will learn enough to cook and bake decent food and maybe help fellow moms with their struggles in the kitchen.

Friday, January 29, 2010

The BEST Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie EVER!

A neighbor just dropped me off some cookies and I devoured them! Yes, I know, I am pregnant...but I have been really good! I HAD to have this amazing recipe!

As a rule of thumb I try to uphold I try not to post recipes I have gotten from published books. But if someone gave me this recipe and says I may share the recipe I may or may not post it. If anyone is ever interested in the recipe, please comment and I will share.

This recipe I find myself feeling like for the common good of all men I need to share this delectable treat!


Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 1/4 C Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 C Butter, softened
1/4 C Sugar
3/4 C Brown Sugar
1 Package of Instant vanilla pudding
2 Large Eggs
3 1/2 Oats
Chocolate chips
Nuts (optional)



Preheat oven to 375* F. Cream Butter and sugars. Add instant vanilla pudding, then add eggs. Add flour and baking soda. Add oats, then add chocolate chips. The consistancy is pretty thick. Bake for 10-12 minutes. HMMMMMMM

No comments:

Post a Comment